Applications Engineer / Aplikacijski inženir m/ž
Telekomunikacije, elektronika, Računalništvo, programiranje, informatika,
Regija in kraj dela:
Fakulteta, visoka šola, umet. akad. (VII.), , Specializacija, magisterij, doktorat (VIII. in več),
za nedoločen čas, za določen čas, honorarno delo, prostovoljno delo
Delovni čas / urnik:
polni delovni čas (8 ur)
Rok za prijavo: 29.4.2012 (še 0 dni)
Prijava na to delovno mesto NI MOŽNA,
ker je rok za prijavo že potekel.
Program osposabljanja je oblikovan, da vas pripravi za kariero pri National Instruments. Intenzivno boste sodelovali s številnimi oddelki v podjetju, vključno z oddelkom raziskav in razvoja, marketingom in proizvodnjo, opravljali delo na zanimivih poslovnih projektih, kot je razvoj programskega orodja LabView, pomoč inženirjem na terenu pri delu s ključnimi strankami, ali npr. razvoj materialov.
PODROBEN OPIS DELOVNEGA MESTA
National Instruments Eastern Europe Region
Technical Sales and Support – Engineering Leadership Program (ELP)
The National Instruments Engineering Leadership Program (ELP) is designed for new engineering university graduates with strong leadership qualities who are interested in developing their careers in the area of technical sales consulting. New ELP engineers benefit from extensive training on National Instruments products and related technologies, our business strategies and systems, public speaking, and our customers and markets we and they serve. National Instruments is looking for dynamic, enterprising, and responsible people with a technical and sales profile to act as technical consultants for our customers. The Technical Sales and Support Engineer position is a leadership training position at NI where young engineers learn hands-on about the company, technology, and customers.
While in the ELP you will:
• Work for two to three years to learn our products, customer needs, and markets.
• Interface between NI and our customers to find creative and timely solutions to customers' technical challenges
• Follow-up with customers who express interest in our products to consult them in acquiring test, measurement and control solutions.
• Develop product and system quotations and follow them up with the objective to close sales.
• Work extensively with many departments in the company, including R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing. Because of the broad exposure to the company during the ELP training period, you gain valuable business skills.
• Participate in technical and sales training designed to prepare you for a career at National Instruments.
• Work on challenging, business-serving projects such as developing a proof-of-concept LabVIEW program to assisting a Field Sales Engineer with a key customer or developing technical Marketing materials.
• Conduct customer training courses, present technical seminars, and attend tradeshows.
Requirements for ELP
• Fluency in English (written, verbal/spoken, reading), Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian
• Prefer Bachelor degree with major in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Accept Bachelor degree with major in Biomedical or Physics
Preferred Skills, Traits, and Experience
• A thorough understanding of electronics, computers, and high-level programming languages (C, C++, etc.)
• Interest in becoming a technology expert on instrumentation-related hardware and software
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative, ownership, and drive tasks to completion
National Instruments Offers
• Integration into a motivated, high energy, fun, and technical work team
• Technical, challenging, and varied work with customers and NI teams
• Attractive, professional career development opportunities
• Continuous technical and professional development with a career path in technical sales consulting
About National Instruments
National Instruments is a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation, delivering today’s most advanced technologies for test, control, and design. For the past 35 years, engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries have used flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable, user-defined systems. With graphical programming software and modular, open hardware, NI has redefined how engineers work throughout the entire product design cycle, resulting in reduced time to marketing and lower development costs. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has over 5,200 employees with direct operations in over 40 countries. The company sells products to more than 30,000 companies in 90 countries. For the past ten years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI one of the 100 best companies to work for in America.
To apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com. Refer to the Technical Sales and Support position in your e-mail. Find out how National Instruments people, products, technology and vision come together at www.ni.com.
Kontaktna oseba: -
PRIJAVA NA ZAPOSLITVENI OGLAS
Rok za prijavo: 29.4.2012 (še 0 dni)
Prijava na to delovno mesto NI MOŽNA, ker je rok za prijavo že potekel.
Pisno na naslov delodajalca
Če je v oglasu navedeno, da so možne samo klasične pisne prijave, uporabite takšno prijavo.
Naslov podjetja in ostali kontaktni podatki so izpisani zgoraj v sklopu “Delodajalec” oz. v besedilu oglasa.